Festive greetings from Take Off Labs
Ho, ho, ho! Season’s greetings everyone from Take Off Labs HQ.
Tis the season to be jolly and we very much hope that you are all set for a Merry Christmas and a lovely break with your family and friends.
The festive season is certainly a time for celebration with loved ones but it’s also the perfect time for us all to toast one another’s good health.
From a Take Off Labs perspective, we would like to celebrate 2022 as another year of outstanding achievement thanks to our immensely talented colleagues.
It is important to take the time to reflect on the last 12 months which have been really busy for everyone in our team, but we are delighted to report that this year has also been extremely successful.
Flavia and I are both proud to say that 2022 has been a year of incredible progress for the Take Off Labs community and I want to pay tribute to my brilliant colleagues for their dedication and all our partners for their loyalty.
There are certainly lots of highlights for us to celebrate as we look back on the latest chapter in the Take Off Labs journey and while normally it is difficult to single anything out, this year is an exception.
That is because our team grew so much this year, we hired over 50 new people, we’ve set up 5 new product teams, we expanded our QA Team and our Design team has doubled in size. Also, we’ve launched hundreds of features and a couple new products.
And from one warm welcome to another, members of the Take Off Labs team have been busy attending events throughout the year, with some highlights that have included:
- Take Off Labs sponsorship of the spring and autumn editions of the popular careers events – the Târgul de Cariere Cluj Napoca
- The #GetHired Summer Careers Fair at the University of Warwick, one of the UK’s leading universities.
- Participating in our first UniHack Timisoara international hackathon for students organised by Liga AC with four colleagues attending as mentors
- Our colleagues from the USA joining us for an evening of fun, dancing and wine-tasting
- Some of our managers were excited to travel to the US where they learned more about the golf industry
When we look back on 2022, we do so with immense pride because we appreciate being able to count upon an amazing team which keeps pushing boundaries for our partners whose faith in us can only continue to inspire Take Off Labs to achieve even greater things.
So, it really has been a momentous year, but we are confident that next year will be even better and we are looking forward to embracing the challenges ahead and providing solutions for our customers.
In the meantime, we would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2023!
With all best wishes, Alex & Flavia