We offer a competitive package including gym membership & host of other incentives
Your career as a
Could you be our next QA engineer?
As someone with proven experience in quality assurance, you will work closely with technical project managers and engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all product outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in software engineering. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a fantastic team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
Our software programs serve more than 2.5 million players worldwide, and thousands of clubs and specialised events that run several million golf rounds annually.
It is our vision that each individual is unique, software is an artform and the highest quality work is performed with trust, wellbeing and freedom. You will also be rewarded with a generous package plus benefits.
“As a team, we are creating solutions used by millions of users. User experience is critical so I play a key role in ensuring our products are of the utmost quality. Our solutions and applications consistently get high ratings, so it’s a lot of responsibility to maintain that, but you get a lot job satisfaction.”
Crina Stanica, Take Off Labs QA Engineer
Why join us?
As a growing business, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression
Many of our engineers have held positions at Google and Microsoft
Our products are used worldwide by millions of users
Individuals & teams are able to choose their own style of working
Opportunity to play a valuable role in our internship programme
What we’re looking for…
- Strong algorithmic skills
- Experience in at least one web development framework similar to Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of common software engineering practices such as Git, code documentation, continuous integration
- UI development skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Things you’ll be working on…
- Build user-facing features and APIs that positively impact millions of golfers & thousands of golf organisations every day
- Research new technologies & concepts that can lead to the next generation of products in golf like machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Work with product managers, designers, engineers & customers to deliver high-quality features
- Evaluate the success of features that have already been launched & iterate how to improve the user experience
- Write & maintain automatic test suites