We offer a competitive package including gym membership & host of other incentives
Your career as a
Could you be our next QA engineer?
As someone with proven experience in quality assurance, you will work closely with technical project managers and engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all product outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in software engineering. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a fantastic team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
Our software programs serve more than 2.5 million players worldwide, and thousands of clubs and specialised events that run several million golf rounds annually.
It is our vision that each individual is unique, software is an artform and the highest quality work is performed with trust, wellbeing and freedom. You will also be rewarded with a generous package plus benefits.
“As a team, we are creating solutions used by millions of users. User experience is critical so I play a key role in ensuring our products are of the utmost quality. Our solutions and applications consistently get high ratings, so it’s a lot of responsibility to maintain that, but you get a lot job satisfaction.”
Crina Stanica, Take Off Labs QA Engineer
Why join us?
As a growing business, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression
Many of our engineers have held positions at Google and Microsoft
Our products are used worldwide by millions of users
Individuals & teams are able to choose their own style of working
Opportunity to play a valuable role in our internship programme
What we’re looking for…
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Things you’ll be working on…
- Design, write and execute well-structured test plans and test cases
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff with confidence when working with, reporting to, and providing/receiving guidance from team members
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven practice in user experience testing
- Attention to detail and passion for creating the perfect user experience