We offer a competitive package including gym membership & host of other incentives
Your career as an
Could you be our next android mobile engineer?
You’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about problem solving who sees elegance in complexity. Our software programs serve more than 2.5 million players worldwide, as well as thousands of clubs and specialised events that run several million golf rounds annually.
With a primary focus on the development of applications for Android devices, you will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to teamwork, coupled with a sophisticated eye for design and passion for user experience is essential.
It is our vision that each individual is unique, software is an artform and the highest quality work is performed with trust, wellbeing and freedom. You will also be rewarded with a generous package plus benefits.
“I wanted to be an Android developer at Take Off Labs because I knew the applications I would be working on would be used by millions of end users. Not only that, the products represent a whole world of endless possibilities – when it comes to adding new features and opportunities you get to put your algorithmic skills to the test, which never fails to capture my excitement.”
Andrei Dobras, Take Off Labs Senior Android Mobile Engineer
Why join us?
As a growing business, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression
Many of our engineers have held positions at Google and Microsoft
Our products are used worldwide by millions of users
Individuals & teams are able to choose their own style of working
Opportunity to play a valuable role in our internship programme
What we’re looking for…
- Strong algorithmic skills
- Experience in Java or Kotlin
- Knowledge of common technologies such as such as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth and SQL
- Hands-on experience with testing Android Apps
- Knowledge of common software engineering practices such as Git, code documentation
- UI development skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Things you’ll be working on…
- Build user-facing features and APIs that positively impact millions of golfers and thousands of golf organisations every day
- Research new technologies and concepts that can lead to the next generation of products in golf, such as machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences
- Evaluate the success of launched features and iterate to improve the user experience
- Write and maintain automatic test suites and build reusable Android software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Analyse and optimise user interface and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance