We offer a competitive package including gym membership & host of other incentives
Your career as a
Could you be our next graphic designer?
Do you want to get your work seen by as many people as possible? Our software products serve more than 2.5 million players worldwide, as well as thousands of clubs and specialised events that run several million golf rounds annually.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our products.
Your graphics will need to be engaging and communicate the right message for our solutions. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate complex information and requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, this could be the role for you.
It is our vision that each individual is unique, and the highest quality work is performed with trust, wellbeing and freedom. You will also be rewarded with a generous package plus benefits.
“This role is enormously fulfilling to me. I enjoy the creative outlet and the constant challenges that I’m faced with working across all the different products. When I see my work out there in the real world, as a visual representation of everyone’s hard work at the company, I feel very proud.”
Maria Blaga, Take Off Labs Graphic Designer
Why join us?
As a growing business, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression
Many of our engineers have held positions at Google and Microsoft
Our products are used worldwide by millions of users
Individuals & teams are able to choose their own style of working
Opportunity to play a valuable role in our internship programme
What we’re looking for…
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Self-starter & flexible
- Ability to handle multiple active jobs under pressure on a daily-basis
- Is very creative with great communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in mobile and web design is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Things you’ll be working on…
- Work with developers and project managers to ensure flawless execution of visual design for Web, iOS and Android apps.
- Generate UX & design documentation, user flows, prototypes, annotations and specs.
- Design beautiful brand & GUI components.
- Responsible for concept & design/layout. Help design all assets for marketing, email templates, social images, flyers, & more.
- Continuously search for inspiration & best practices, solve problems with innovative visual solutions & attention to detail.
- Prioritize multiple projects while meeting all key deadlines in a swift & efficient manner.