We offer a competitive package including gym membership & host of other incentives
Your career in
Could you be our next customer support representative?
Our software products serve more than 2.5 million players worldwide, as well as thousands of clubs and specialised events that run several million golf rounds annually.
Working closely with other members of the team, you’ll provide outstanding service to our customers by answering any questions, handling requests, and troubleshooting any problems with our products and services. This is all the while you are recording and maintaining the necessary documentation with great attention to detail.
If you’re able to pick up new concepts easily, can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, this could be the role for you.
It is our vision that each individual is unique, and the highest quality work is performed with trust, wellbeing and freedom. You will also be rewarded with a generous package plus benefits.
“If you look at any the customer reviews or ratings, our products are consistently hitting high scores across the board. Responding to any customer requests in an effective and timely manner is critical. Although our products are used by millions of golfers, we really care about the individual experiences that users take from our solutions and it’s very fulfilling to work as part of this team of engineers who are always findings new ways to improve our proposition.”
Rafael Ardeleanu, Take Off Labs Support Representative
Why join us?
As a growing business, there’s plenty of opportunity for progression
Many of our engineers have held positions at Google and Microsoft
Our products are used worldwide by millions of users
Individuals & teams are able to choose their own style of working
Opportunity to play a valuable role in our internship programme
What we’re looking for…
- Ability to work as part of a team, multitask, prioritise & manage time effectively
- Customer orientation & ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Be able to think on your feet & provide quick & effective solutions
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with a passion to learn & self-motivation
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of basic computer troubleshooting
Things you’ll be working on…
- Using your problem-solving skills, diagnose issues & fix them accordingly.
- Contribute with ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured & may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Maintain broad knowledge of company products & services.
- You will act as a first point of contact for customers.